About our Tests
- Can the test results be adjusted to a vegetarian or vegan diet?
- How do the tests work?
- Will my health insurance cover the costs of a Lykon self-test?
- Is the quality of capillary blood as informative as venous blood?
- Can I perform the tests while pregnant and / or breastfeeding?
- What are biomarkers?
DNA SLIM TEST
- What influences my metabolism?
- Why do my test results recommend a high carbohydrate intake even though I am not a carb-type?
- What is the difference between the DNA SLIM TEST and the DNA PREVENTION TEST?
- What do the results of the DNA SLIM TEST tell me?
- Is the DNA SLIM TEST scientifically backed up?
- Who should take the DNA SLIM TEST?
WEIGHT BALANCE TEST
FOOD REACTION TEST
- What is the difference between the FOOD REACTION TEST and the FOOD ALLERGIES TEST?
- How does it affect the results of my FOOD REACTION TEST if I haven't eaten certain foods in a long time?
- What is the science behind the IgG4 test procedure?
- What exactly is being tested in the FOOD REACTION TEST?
- Which recommendations will I receive in the FOOD REACTION TEST results?
- What are possible symptoms of food sensitivity?